ONRAX, the industry leader of industrial strength ceiling storage platforms and ceiling storage innovation, has developed the Enduro-Deck™ decking system. The patented design of Enduro-Deck™ is a visually stunning, streamlined advancement in shelving technology. The exceptional strength of the ONRAX 14 gauge steel C-channel box frame, partnered with the Enduro-Deck™ system, allows ONRAX units the highest weight rating of any ceiling mounted storage unit on the market, up to 800lbs.
This is by far our most popular unit. It uses a ONE PIECE 8ft beam, not bolted together like our competitor’s.
ONRAX Overhead Storage Product Specifications
ONRAX overhead storage racks are adjustable in height to accommodate most overhead garage storage spaces. ONRAX ceiling shelves come prepackaged with one of two height adjustment ranges, 18-33” or 24-45” from your ceiling. The adjustment range of our garage storage racks comes from each vertical support utilizing two posts bolted together through key holes in the sides of the posts. For angled ceilings, the vertical posts can be set at different heights to create a level ceiling mounted storage platform.
- Up to 8’ wide openings for storing long and bulky items
- Drop up to 45″ from your ceiling
- Up to 112 cubic feet of storage in a single unit!!!!
- Heavy duty industrial construction
- 14 ga. powder coated steel frame with Enduro-Deck™ powder coated steel decking
- Up to a 800# shelf capacity on the SL4 and SL3 models
- 9 shelf sizes and 2 height adjustment ranges
- Our most popular 4′ x 8′ unit uses a ONE PIECE 8′ beam, not bolted together like our competitor’s
- Custom sizes available for lofted and angled ceilings
- All hardware and installation instructions included
- Lifetime warranty
Want to learn more? Check out the Garage Frontiers website.