New to Garage Frontiers is the ZOOMflor tiles system from Garage Royalty. The ZOOMflor tile system is a floating interlocking floor system – great for garages, basements, decks and balconies.
Installation of the 12” x 12” tiles is quick and easy. Individual tiles are snapped together to form a continuous surface that is durable and comfortable.
ZOOMflor is made of 100% polypropylene. This is a non-porous, high-impact material (hard plastic) which means that dust and grime will sit on top of the tiles and not in the tiles as it would with concrete or other semi-porous materials. Because of this it is nearly impossible to stain or discolor ZOOMflor; in fact, if petroleum based products are spilled on the tiles they will not stain.
- Multiple colour choices – create interesting patterns & design
- Quick and easy installation
- Easy to clean and maintain
- 12,000 lb weight capacity
- Perforations in the tile allow water and moisture to drain
- Free-flowing underside allows water and moisture to escape
- Versatile – can be laid over old, worn and uneven surfaces
- Made in Canada
Want to learn more? Check out the Garage Frontiers website.