Step 1: Calculate your garage floor area
• Measure the width and the depth and multiply them to get your square foot area
Step 2: Measure your footings (base of the walls)
• Measure the height of you concrete footings (H)
• Calculate the length of the footings by measuring the perimeter of your garage, less the opening for the garage door
• Multiply the length by the height to get your square foot area
Step 3: Calculate your total area to be coated
• Calculate the total area to be coated by adding the square foot area from step one and two.
Want to learn more? Check out the Garage Frontiers website.