This large industrial garage floor is about two thirds RaceDeck tiles and one third coating. The classic cars are showcased on the RaceDeck while the rest of the garage can be used for whatever is needed.
Give your garage floor the unique style you want with the superior protection you expect. Garage Frontiers is an approved re-seller and installer of RaceDeck floor tiles.
With six different styles of garage flooring tiles, 14 standard colours, and limitless custom colour options; RaceDeck modular garage floors are a great solution for any situation. RaceDeck Floors are great for commercial, retail or residential applications such as garages, basements, shops, car shows and more.
The benefits of Garage Frontiers and RaceDeck flooring:
- customizable patterns with many colours and styles to choose from
- slip resistant, superior abrasion and impact resistance
- long lasting, extremely durable
- installed in less than one day
- engineered to withstand mechanical environments
- not affected by petroleum products
- full-suspension flooring provides great anti-fatigue and insulation barrier
- engineered to handle extreme roll capacities
- will support floor jacks, tool boxes and jack stands
- trim edging easily snaps into floor to create a smooth transition
- 10 year limited warranty
Want to learn more? Check out the Garage Frontiers website.