This Mustang’s home is looking sweet lined with our SMRT cabinets. A cool idea for easy access to power is also shown. We especially love the Garage Frontiers branded matt!
Garage Frontiers offers a fully assembled line of garage cabinets with over a dozen colours to choose from in just 10 days. Although our cabinets are very inexpensive, the quality of our box construction and finishes is demonstrably better than what you will find in most low-price cabinets. We invite you to compare our quality with Home Depot, RONA, Lowes, IKEA or any other big box bargain store.
Our customers often ask us how it is possible for Garage Frontiers to offer such a huge selection of high quality cabinetry so quickly and cheaply. The answer is simple enough: we can offer such outstanding value because our cabinetmakers build and finish your cupboards right here in Edmonton. And because you are buying your cupboards factory direct, there is no middleman, no retail mark up, no transportation costs and less administration. Besides supporting the Alberta economy, local manufacture also means easier communication, customization possibilities and quicker more convenient installation and service.
It’s easy to say we build the best cabinets in Canada, but we’re more than willing to back that claim up with hard facts. Over the years, we’ve conducted research and sought client feedback regarding quality. This continues to be our business model—to manufacture and finish our cabinets and accessories to the highest quality standards attainable.
- Hardwood core 5/8” G2S (Good Two Sided) melamine cabinet box with full back, fastened with glue, screws and 8mm hardwood dowels.
- Balanced ends crafted from G2S wood veneer panels that prevent warping.
- All lower corners are filed with complete corner units made with 5/8” backs, top to bottom, resulting in uncompromised strength and durability.
- All sink units are supported in the front with a solid wood support rail.
- Full extension ball bearing slides with a minimum 85lbs rating, featuring added screws for strength and stability.
- Drawer boxes are completely made of 5/8” melamine construction.
Want to learn more? Check out the Garage Frontiers website.