Garage Frontiers offers a fully assembled line of garage cabinets with over a dozen colours to choose from in just 10 days. Although our cabinets are very inexpensive, the quality of our box construction and finishes is demonstrably better than what you will find in most low-price cabinets. We invite you to compare our quality and prices with Home Depot, RONA, Lowes, IKEA or any other big box bargain store.
It’s easy to say we build the best cabinets in Canada, but we’re more than willing to back that claim up with hard facts. Over the years, we’ve conducted research and sought client feedback regarding quality. This continues to be our business model—to manufacture and finish our cabinets and accessories to the highest quality standards attainable.
1. Hardwood core 5/8” G2S (Good Two Sided) melamine cabinet box with full back, fastened with glue, screws and 8mm hardwood dowels.
2. Balanced ends crafted from G2S wood veneer panels that prevent warping.
3. All lower corners are filed with complete corner units made with 5/8” backs, top to bottom, resulting in uncompromised strength and durability.
4. All sink units are supported in the front with a solid wood support rail.
5. Full extension ball bearing slides with a minimum 100lbs rating, featuring added screws for strength and stability.
6. Drawer boxes are completely made of 5/8” melamine construction.
Want to learn more? Check out the Garage Frontiers website.
Click here to go right to our SMRT Cabinet webpage.